The price is per person per night, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
The reservation does not include the local city tax. Electricity, water and heating are included in the price.
Reservations can be done via this website, by e-mail or by telephone, or via booking websites, such as booking.com.
Your reservation can only be made if we have all your information. See the relevant form that we will provide in this regard.
You will receive a confirmation letter with the total amount, the booking terms and conditions and the terms and conditions for cancellations.
These terms and conditions may vary depending on whether the customer is a company or a private person and whether it concerns international customers et al.
Before we can confirm your reservation we will require your credit card information and/or some form of identification (a passport with a photo or the ID card) of the person who will stay in the apartment.
We reserve the right to verify your credit card by debiting an amount of € 5. Money eventually already paid will be refunded in case of a cancellation by us. We reserve the right to reserve a deposit of € 250 from your credit card.
We have the right to reserve a deposit of € 250 from your credit card. This deposit will be released after an inspection of the apartment at the end of your stay.
An advance will be requested for bookings longer than 7 days before it will be finalized.
Access to the apartments will only be granted once all conditions have been met.
If you should unexpectedly decide to cancel, then you will be liable for damage compensation.
This will amount to the following in case of a cancellation of accommodation up to 7 nights
- 1 week before the arrival date: 0% of the total amount
- Less than 1 week before the arrival date: 25% of the total amount
- Within 48 hours before the arrival date: 100% of the total amount
For bookings of accommodation longer than 7 nights
- 2 weeks before the arrival date: 25% of the total amount
- Less than 1 week before the arrival date: 50% of the total amount
- Within 48 hours before the arrival date: 100% of the total amount
Subletting or reletting to third parties is explicitly prohibited. The (overnight) staying of more people than agreed upon in the reservation is explicitly prohibited without our prior permission and will automatically be charged additionally. Failure to comply with this house rule may result in early termination of the accommodation agreement.
Prostitution, trading and the like are strongly prohibited. Disturbances will be addressed and will lead to immediate cancellation of the accommodation agreement. GSB maintains a zero-tolerance policy in this regard.
Alcohol and (soft) drugs Alcohol abuse and trading in and use of (soft) drugs are strictly prohibited. GSB maintains a zero-tolerance policy in this regard.
Theft Theft and/or intentional damage to the property will be reported to the police and it will lead to the immediate cancellation of the accommodation agreement. GSB maintains a zero-tolerance policy in this regard.
Times of arrival and departure are flexible. Check-in preferably as from 13H00, but it is also possible earlier on request, if practical at all. We would like to receive an SMS or a call with the estimated arrival time the day before arrival.
We request that you send us a message (SMS/e-mail/phone call) that the apartment has been vacated on the day of departure so that the cleaning service will have access thereto.
We will retain items that have been left behind for a reasonable period of time. We will see to the forwarding thereof, only at the expense of the guest, of course.
Keys: You will receive a key of the apartment and the front door. Should you unexpectedly lose your key during your stay, we will be obliged to charge € 50,- in this regard.
You will be deemed to have accepted the house rules when making a reservation
- Smoking: The building is smoke-free.
- This means that smoking is prohibited in the entire building. Smoking whilst leaning out of the window is also regarded as smoking in the flat. Failure to comply with this house-rule shall result in an additional charge of at least €250 for extra cleaning.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Safety is very important; please treat our house as if it were your own home.
- Each apartment is equipped with a fire extinguisher and smoke detectors. It is strictly forbidden to remove or deactivate the smoke detectors. In case of tampering with the smoke detector, € 250 will be charged.
- In case of improper use of extinguishing devices, an amount of minimum € 1500,- will be charged.
- Eventual costs incurred when the fire alarm system is inadvertently activated due to the negligence of the guest and interventions are required by third parties, a minimum of € 1500,- will be charged.
- Emergency alarm If you hear the emergency alarm, follow the instructions described on the flight plan in your apartment. In case of a false emergency alarm, intentionally activated by a guest, the eventual consequential damage will be claimed from the person concerned.
- Technical malfunctions In case of a technical malfunction (no matter how small), please report it as soon as possible.
- Furniture Please do not move the furniture around. This can cause unnecessary damage and wear and tear to the furniture and floors.
- Should it be necessary for us to move furniture back to their original positions, or if damages need to be repaired, you will be charged accordingly.
- Linen Always use linen on the beds. If you fail to do so, the cleaning costs could be charged to you accordingly.
- Household appliances The right amount of household appliances, cutlery and crockery must be present in the apartment before departure.
- Bedroom Each main bedroom is equipped with a queen size bed or 2 twin beds. Each additional bedroom is equipped with a single bed.
Each apartment has cable TV with international channels. It is forbidden to adjust the TV subscription on your own initiative. If this happens, the costs for connecting and unsubscription will be charged to the guest.
- Internet You can use Wi-Fi for free throughout the apartment. For the eventual consequences of downloading files, the guest will be solely responsible.
Parking space Parking is possible in the street. Paid parking between 09H00-19H00. Parking is for free on Sundays and public holidays. A covered parking space can be requested; taking the availability thereof into account.
Guest responsibilities and liabilities:
- The apartment will be inspected for defects and missing items before new guests arrive.
- You will find an inventory list and a list of eventual damages in your apartment in the info folder.
- If you should notice any damage or defect upon arrival in the property, please let us know immediately. If any damages or shortcomings should occur during your stay, please report it as soon as possible. Eventual actions can then be taken directly so that the consequences, eventual consequential damage and disturbances can be kept to a minimum.
- The ascertainment of additional damages after departure will be charged to you.
- Nobody will intentionally break anything in the property, but it could happen to anyone that something gets broken.
- The guests will be liable for damage caused by them, or due to a visit/guests.
- Futilities are not included in this case, for example, a broken glass.
We will not accept responsibility for loss, accidents, personal injury, medical costs or damage to goods caused by personal inattention or by circumstances beyond our reach.
In case of a cancellation due to force majeure, such as war, strikes, natural disasters, extraordinary weather conditions, death, etc., the guest can dissolve the agreement without owing any damage compensation. Obvious errors and mistakes in a publication are not binding to the lessor.
The lessor is entitled to check and inspect the property during the stay.
Cancellation accommodation. If the guest, his or her family members, or visitor(s) admitted by him/her, do not comply, or do not comply sufficiently, with the obligations specified in the terms and conditions, the rules of conduct, the lessor’s instructions or the government regulations, despite eventual prior warnings, to such an extent that, according to the criteria of reasonableness and fairness, the lessor cannot be expected that the stay be continued, the lessor, or his designated supervisor, will have the right to cancel the agreement with immediate effect and to refuse access to the property to the guest and visitors without a refund of the amounts paid. Disrespect for the normal sleeping hours or causing unnecessary disturbances explicitly also belong to the abovementioned.
Guests will not acquire residence rights if they should book for longer periods. A registered domicile cannot be requested at this address.
If you are satisfied, tell others; if you are not satisfied, tell us.
We wish you a particularly pleasant stay.